Friday, August 20, 2010

Florida


Now you know where we are going.

Here is where we are at.

We have a 2,000 sq ft ranch style 3 bed 2 bath home, on a lake, in a desirable neighbourhood. At first we will be renting (no credit history in Canada) and we will be living in something much smaller.

We are 15 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico beaches.

We are 90 minutes from Disney. We go there 2 or 3 times a month - the water parks are awesome!

We are going from a very hot climate (how can it be 82 and humid at 6am?), to a sometimes very cold climate.

The boys are so excited about snow. They have only seen it once. They keep asking me if it will snow this year (yes it will).

I wonder how excited they will be about snow after they have shovelled it for a few weeks. I can just imagine at first they will fight about who gets to shovel. "I want to do it"...."No, it's my turn to shovel, you already had a turn". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment