Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white birthday



It's my birthday today. There is still snow on the ground, but it's going to be a sunny day, so we'll probably go out and do something fun.

Kids are off school this week for March break. We are still in the habit of calling it Spring break. Spring break in Florida isn't for another 2 weeks. I guess the Floridians can't get anywhere near the beaches this week since a large portion of the Ontario population has gone to Florida. I can't really blame them, it's the "I'm really sick of winter" time of year.

Hubby has done really well for his first winter, but everytime the temperature momentarily spikes above freezing he keeps asking "Is it Spring yet?"

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, dear friend.
    We are thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Silvia. Will be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete